As your motivational speaker, Christopher Howell will deliver a keynote talk about creativity and how it impacts how we deal with change, innovate or develop professionally. His talks are entertaining, memorable and full of practical take-aways.
Based on your objectives, he will draw relevant links between his experience with coaching, creative thinking methods of magicians and relevant artistic exercises. His unique mix of approaches and accessible delivery has proven a success even at events predicted to be full of skeptics.
But don't take our word for it. Check out case studies from other talks, for example KPMG and Meritum Finance.
1 Creative thinking
3 Dealing with change
4 Professional development
5 Effective problem solving
6 Achieving 'impossible' goals
- Length: usually between 20 and 45 minutes
- Attendees: no cap on audience size
- Equipment: projector and screen preferred
- Based in London with international availability
- For talks in North America, no visa required and travel inclusive