Creativity is one of the most valuable skills we can bring to any workplace. It is a basic ingredient for an organisation that wants to innovate or thrive with change, limitations and uncertainty. Project Illusions workshops teach these skills.
Christopher Howell has developed this interactive creativity workshop experience that debunks common myths and makes use of a variety of teaching techniques so by the end, everyone has struck upon a ‘breakthrough moment’ (even the skeptics!).
Don't take our word for it. Check out a few workshop case studies, for example from BBC or Linklaters.
1 Creative thinking
3 Dealing with change
4 Professional development
5 Effective problem solving
6 Achieving 'impossible' goals
Simple magic tricks demonstrate some of the creative ways that magicians appear to accomplish ‘impossible’ things. Creative thinking, like a magic trick, is achieved through practical techniques that can be taught.
When you realise your perceptions have been ‘tricked’, you understand how you block yourself from creative thinking. To understand our blocks is the first step to think more creatively.
Even people who swear they can not draw are shocked by the results of these exercises. Delegates learn valuable observation skills that are transferrable to problem solving.
LATERAL THINKING PUZZLES
These help participants learn how to stop making assumptions. This innovative thinking can help delegates multiply possibilities exponentially.
Watching magic communicates an ‘anything is possible’ mindset. Possibility is in the eye of the beholder.
This is an interactive experience that reveals how there are many ways to see the same situation. It teaches how to juggle multiple perspectives to benefit problem solving.
WATCH THIS SPACE
Bespoke exercises are often proposed for workshops to specifically address a topic of interest. Contact us to speak about what you have in mind.
- Learn creative habits for your professional and personal life.
- Create innovative ideas for your unique professional context.
- Charge a full battery of creative methods.
- Think fresh in fun interactive ways.
- Read more about the benefits of these workshops.
- Length: usually between 1 and 3 hours
- Attendees: usually from 10 to 200
- Equipment: projector and screen required
- Based in London with international availability
- For talks in North America, no visa required and travel inclusive